Adam's Prank Call Adam's Prank Call

Classic!

I don't know why it's funny. But it is. I think the best part is when the guy does the math in his head, proving that he's smarter than you.

Also, you sound like Neil from the Young Ones.

AdamJack responds:

I sound like a stupid hippy? wow. Thanks for such a wonderful comment.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Funny, and good animation

let's hope cameron has a sense of humor. from what i hear, he's a real prick.

Dr. Horrible Monologue Dr. Horrible Monologue

animation is cool

but the sound mix is all wonked up.

Treasures of Planets Treasures of Planets

Needs some tweaks

Good start to the game. It's playable and the art is cool. But there are a few things in the gameplay that need work to really have a successful game.

1) Ball physics are off. Angle of incidence should equal angle of reflection. Most of the time, it seems like the angle of reflection is close to zero, as the ball comes almost straight back to the player.

2) Rotating surfaces are way off. When you hit rotating blocks, the ball should really bounce back at correct angles. As it is now, they just bounce directly toward the player.

3) Should get progressively harder. I played about 6 or 7 levels and it never seemed to increase difficulty.

4) Needs power-ups. The great thing about Arkanoid was that there were so many weird powerups, special blocks, and random things going on. Try to capture some of that.

ScentTrailBot ScentTrailBot

A great start to a game

but the programming controls are difficult at first. eventually, i figured out how the UI works, but until then, it was very frustrating.

I think it would be easier if you could click on a circuit part and it would cycle through all numbers.

please continue the project, but do improve the programming interface.

Tower of the Gods Tower of the Gods

Cool game

A little sketchy in the parts where you peek into other areas. Maybe if you could make it more obvious what is going on there, because right now it just feels broken.

Fun, game. Eventually had to draw a map at the end, which is embarassing.

M1ss1ng Kanowsky2000 M1ss1ng Kanowsky2000

Really like this

Happy, but not cheesy. Complex enough to be interesting, without sounding too stilted. Could work well as a game theme, but works fine all by itself. Reminds me of Junior Senior a little.

The Plague [MAC8] The Plague [MAC8]

Cool beats.

I'm not really into melodic hardcore, so the middle lost me a bit. But the stuff at the beginning reminded me of really early Praxis and Widerstand kind of stuff.

Finishes strong. Well done.

identitée fondamentale identitée fondamentale

Nice garage rock track.

A little slack, but I like it. The walking bassline, the almost-clean bridge, nearly-hardcore ending. All nice to listen to.

simpli responds:

yeah,everything is a almost lol